Your Opportunity Our Architecture & Interior Design group is renowned for creating high-performance, fiscally responsible and award-winning buildings and interiors. We're passionate about the design quality of the built environment and create designs that are timeless, intelligent, and sustainable. This is the place where great ideas and rewarding careers call home. In our multidisciplinary, team-based environment, collaboration is key among a talented group of architects, project managers, interior designers, planners, and technologists, who work together to create innovative and integrated solutions for a wide range of clients.
Stantec's Chicago office is looking for a licensed Mechanical Engineer to join our growing Architecture group.
Your Duties We are currently seeking a Buildings Mechanical Engineer to join our multidisciplinary team. In this role you will be responsible for the production and design of projects with a diverse spectrum ranging in size and complexity, mainly in the Higher Education, Commercial, Health Care, and Science and Technology sectors.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Mechanical Engineering Degree from an accredited university is required
- Professional Engineer licensed in Illinois is preferred
- Minimum of 4 to 10 years Mechanical HVAC design experience
- Demonstrated competency in HVAC, plumbing, fire protection and other fields in mechanical engineering
- CADD and Revit MEP experience preferred
- Experience implementing sustainable design/LEED®projects
- Sound communication skills as demonstrated through client and staff relations
- Project Management experience would be considered an asset
- LEED®or Certified Energy Manager accreditation would also be considered an asset
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top