- Pune, India
Stantec is a leader in global infrastructure, water resource development, Buildings, Mining, Oil and Gas providing engineering design and remediation, construction, procurement, program management, and technology solutions for the environmental, water, wastewater, energy and power markets of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific region. Stantec is looking for Revit MEP modeler and detailing designer with expertise in Revit MEP buildings applications to be based in the Pune, India office.
The Revit MEP role conducts and supports the delivery of complete mechanical designs such as HVAC, Plumbing& Fire protection system across discipline projects in residential, commercial, Highrise buildings and health care facilities.
• Review the input received from client and understand the scope of work and then plan work accordingly without changing design intent.
• Carry out complete Mechanical, Plumbing & Firefighting general arrangement drawings for plans, single line diagrams, sections, elevations in Revit/AutoCAD with minimal supervision.
• Coordination with other Disciplines Designers and Engineers as applicable.
• Coordinate with BIM/CAD Lead concerning project requirements.
• Able to work on Custom Revit families where applicable.
• Candidate should be able to visualize and produce clash free 3D model using Navisworks/Revit.
• Prepare Shop/Installation Drawings based on the coordinated Model.
• Prepare Bill of Materials/Quantity Take off.
• Provide regular work status updates, including risks or concerns to Discipline Lead/Project Manager/Project Lead.
• Stay updated with relevant technical developments within the discipline.
• Attend project meetings and calls as required.
• Must adhere to company QAQC process and BIM strategies.
Qualifications and skills:
• Candidate should have Engineering Diploma or ITI in Mechanical.
• Should have minimum 3 to 7 years' experience in Revit MEP detail engineering building projects.
• Experience using associated discipline software especially AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, BIM 360, ProjectWise, Dynamo (will be the plus point)
• Strong analytical capabilities and the ability to work independently.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Commitment to safe work practices.
• Middle East experience will be preferred.
• Should be good team player.
We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!
Back to top