Maximo Engineer (Asset Management)
- Doha, Qatar
Stantec is looking to hire an EAMS Engineer (Maximo) to provide expert guidance to our client, The Public Works Authority of Qatar (Ashghal).
The objective of this role include:
• To acquire and maintain sufficient and relevant knowledge and information on assets over all stages of their lifecycle and use this to make effective asset management decisions to balance performance, cost and risk.
• To derive and specify optimised asset performance objectives and targets for the asset systems and assets and monitor against these.
• To achieve continual improvement in asset performance and effectiveness of asset management activities.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
• Responsible for managing asset register with accurate classification, hierarchy and complete information to support asset information management
• Collaborate with Asset Management and Maintenance Teams in developing library of Job Plans and Preventive Maintenance Plans and upload them into Maximo EAMS
• Provide support to Assets Affairs and Contractors staff in the Maximo software application, troubleshooting and end user training in use of Maximo EAMS
• Identify and document current or new Maximo EAMS functionality based on improved or new Drainage business processes
• Liaise with Central Control Section for planning and implementing information system improvements and enhancements to Maximo EAMS
• Undertake site visits for verification of data and field inspection
• Adhere to Health and Safety Policy and Procedures in the workplace and comply to any new work instructions
• Perform other duties/ tasks as assigned by EAMS Lead
Maximo Engineer (Asset Management)
• Bachelor degree in science / engineering or relevant subject
• Current/valid Qatar Driving License would be an advantage
Knowledge & Experience
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Sewage Treatment Plant Assets and their maintenance
• Minimum 5 years of experience use of any CMMS / EAMS software such as INFOR EAM, Maximo, Oracle EAMS, SAP EAM, etc.
• Experience in developing asset register, job plans, and preventive maintenance plans
• Experience in using MS Excel for data collection and develop report using pivot table and charts
• Experience in Oracle SQL for querying database
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in Arabic would be an advantage
• Ability to influence and engage stakeholders and staff at all levels within the organisation
• Computer literate using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint as a minimum
• Display proactivity, resilience and drive to achieve the delivery of required outputs
Operations and Maintenance
We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, we design with community in mind. Now uniting approximately 22,000 employees, working in over 400 locations and across six continents, we collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring water and infrastructure projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a heritage in water, we continue to safeguard and sustain lives, communities, and businesses worldwide.
Our local knowledge and relationships, coupled with our global expertise, qualify us to go anywhere to solve our clients' challenges in more creative and personalized ways. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, we have the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level while advancing the quality of life in communities around the globe.
We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. If connecting across borders with some of the world's top talent appeals to you, join us.
To learn more about job opportunities and a career at Stantec, visit: http://www.stantec.com/careers.html
Back to top