Marketing/Proposal Specialist, US Federal
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our 22,000 team members in over 400 locations worldwide are vital to making our Company stronger. Your Opportunity We're marketers, communicators, and strategic pursuit partners who play an integral role in the development and execution of creative vision, innovative solutions, and business strategies. As trusted advisors, we collaborate with designers, engineers, scientists and project managers to pursue projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
At Stantec we build communities. Our US Federal clients secure and enhance our communities. Together we live, work, and raise our families in these local, national, and international communities. We are active within the communities we serve and seek those who serve our communities, especially veterans. We place special emphasis on those who have served our nation, because they uniquely understand the effort required to help communities prosper.
We have a role for a Marketing Specialist on our diverse team with a focus on the US Federal market. In this role, you will work with Federal Program Leadership to support the growth of the US Federal Program. You'll prepare high-impact proposals and communications that highlight our depth of experience, expertise, and creativity. You'll be working closely with our technical project managers to create competitive pursuit strategies and compelling messages that convey Stantec's strengths and set us apart. You will work closely with key business development leaders to coordinate strategic client facing events, materials, and other communications in alignment with the Stantec brand.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Plan, organize and direct all elements of a proposal - analyze information requested, develop response plan, conduct win strategy reviews, and work with the team to develop and prepare final proposal package.
- Conduct client, competitor, and market research as required in support of client and/or opportunity strategy development.
- Contribute to client development and account management efforts.
- Help maintain Stantec's internal systems for information management related to opportunity tracking, people and projects, and promotional activity.
- Act as a contributor toward Stantec's internal and external communications networks.
- Client event coordination, as well as management of conferences and tradeshows, community engagement, advertising, and general collateral and communications.
- Proven experience developing responses to detailed requests for proposals (RFPs), with a minimum of 2-3 years of SF330 experience.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills
- Must thrive working in a deadline-driven environment.
- Must have the ability to effectively balance conflicting priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign in particular), and web-based interfaces.
- Must have the ability to work independently, as well as in cooperation with a larger team.
- Ability to effectively communicate with different personality styles and management levels, both in person and across geographies.
Experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Consulting industry is preferred.
Experience developing responses to detailed requests for proposals (RFPs) is required.
Minimum of 2 years of SF330 experience is required.
Must be able to travel up to 20% based on business needs.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Back to top