Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our 22,000 team members in over 400 locations worldwide are vital to making our Company stronger. Your Opportunity We're marketers, communicators, and strategic pursuit partners who play an integral role in the development and execution of creative vision, innovative solutions, and business strategies. As trusted advisors, we collaborate with designers, engineers, scientists and project managers to drive projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
We have an opening for a Marketing Specialist on our growing regional team. This position requires a detail-oriented individual, with a background in marketing and/or communications-a team player who can lead a pursuit process, communicate effectively, manage multiple concurrent initiatives, and thrive in a deadline driven environment.
Does this sound like you? Great! You're the experienced marketing professional we're looking for.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Prepare thoughtful, high-impact, and engaging pursuit and promotional materials which highlight our depth of experience, expertise, and creativity.
- Work closely with our technical staff and leadership to create compelling messages that convey Stantec's strengths to set us apart.
- Work with key business development leaders to coordinate strategic client facing events, materials, and other communications in alignment with the Stantec brand.
- Proposal writing, strategy and development for the various business sectors or regions.
- Coordinate conferences and tradeshows, community engagement, advertising, and general collateral and communications development.
- Maintain Stantec's internal systems for information management related to opportunity/lead tracking, people and projects, and promotional activity.
- Contribute to Stantec's internal and external communications networks.
- Proven experience developing responses to detailed requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Detail-oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (specifically, InDesign), and web-based interfaces
- Ability to work effectively within a group, as well as independently
- Must thrive working in a deadline-driven environment
Experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Consulting industry is preferred.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Back to top