Have you ever wondered what it takes to become one of the world's Top 10 Global Design Firms? This is your opportunity to find out! Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, Stantec's 22,000 team members in over 400 locations worldwide are vital to making our company stronger.
As a Marketing Specialist on our growing regional team you will have the ability to advance your marketing skills with a forward-thinking and highly collaborative group. T he role provides a fantastic opportunity to develop your industry experience-gaining exposure to multiple markets, and staff at all levels of the company. Succeeding in this role will require a confident individual, preferably with a background in business to business marketing and/or communications-a team player who is self-motivated, detail-oriented, can lead a pursuit process, communicate effectively, manage and prioritize multiple concurrent initiatives, and thrives in a deadline driven environment.
Does this sound like you? Great! You're exactly who we're looking for.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Collaborate with our technical staff and leadership to create compelling content that sets Stantec apart from the competition
- Write and develop winning content for proposals and award submissions
- Work with key business development leaders to seek out and coordinate strategic client facing events such as speaking opportunities, tradeshows and conferences
- Maintain Stantec's internal systems for information management related to opportunity/lead tracking, people and projects, and promotional activity
- Proven experience developing responses to detailed requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Detail-oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (specifically, InDesign), and web-based interfaces
- Ability to work effectively within a group, as well as independently
- Must thrive working in a deadline-driven environment
- Post-secondary degree in business, marketing, communications, public relations, or an equivalent level of experience with 2-4 years of experience in a marketing related field.
- Experience in the consulting industry, particularly within the architecture, engineering and/or construction industry is preferred.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each others' talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Back to top