Your Opportunity Stantec Dubai have an opportunity for a Marketing Specialist to join our growing team with a focus on our Architecture and Buildings Engineering practices. This position requires a detail oriented individual with a strong background in marketing and communications-a team player who can lead pursuit processes and teams, communicate with conviction, and maneuver a competitive, deadline - driven environment confidently.
- In this role, you will be required to prepare high-impact, engaging proposals and presentations which highlight our depth of experience, expertise, and creativity. You will be working closely with our technical Project Managers to create compelling messages that convey Stantec's strengths.
- You will work closely with key business development leaders to coordinate strategic client facing events, materials, and other communications in alignment with the Stantec brand.
- Combining your business savvy with marketing genius, you will look for creative ways to help us achieve our goals for revenue growth, profitability, and market leadership. A solid background in key sectors of Education, Health Care, and Commercial Buildings would separate you from fellow candidates.
- You will be the point of contact for proposal strategy and development, client event coordination as well as management of conferences and tradeshow, community engagement, advertising, and general collateral and communications development.
- Your tasks will include supporting business development activities and the leadership, coordinating events, technical writing, working with architectural photographers, compiling awards submission and collaborating with communication / PR teams.
- You will support client development and account management efforts and help maintain Stantec's internal systems for information management related to opportunity/lead tracking, people and projects, and promotional activity. And you'll be a contributor toward Stantec's internal and external communications networks
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a marketing-related field in the AEC industry. Experience in Architecture or Buildings Engineering industries is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience developing responses to detailed requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Detail-oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign in particular), and web-based interfaces.
- Must have the ability to work independently and in cooperation with a larger regional team. Candidate should enjoy working with different personality styles and management levels, both in person and across geographies.
- Must thrive working assertively in a deadline-driven environment.
- Fluency in Arabic is preferred
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top