Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that works behind the scenes to support operational excellence. Our functional services teams (FSTs) provide services to 22,000 employees in over 400 locations worldwide. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our FSTs are vital to making our Company stronger. Explore opportunities in Marketing, Communications & Public Relations.
Do you love to strategize? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple initiatives at once? Stantec is looking for a Marketing Specialist based in our Tampa, Florida office. This position requires someone who has real marketing desire — a team player who can coordinate and lead pursuit processes, communicate effectively, and maneuver the competitive environment confidently.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Prepare high-impact proposals, presentations, and other communications in alignment with the Stantec brand.
- Work closely with our technical project managers to create compelling messages that set our firm apart from the pack.
- Look for creative ways to help us achieve our corporate and regional goals for revenue growth, profitability, and market leadership in selected markets.
- Work on proposal strategy/development.
- Produce advertising.
- Coordinate conferences and tradeshows
- Coordinate client events.
- Participate in community engagement.
- General collateral and communications development.
- Contribute to client development and account management efforts.
- Help maintain Stantec’s internal systems for information management related to opportunity/lead tracking, people and projects, and promotional activity.
- Act as key a contributor toward Stantec’s internal and external communications networks.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Proven experience developing responses to detailed requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Detail-oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, and web-based interfaces
- Must have the ability to work independently and also in cooperation with a larger regional team
- Enjoys working with different personality styles and management levels, both in person and across geographies
- Must feel comfortable working assertively in a deadline-driven environment.
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, journalism, business, or related area
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a marketing-related field.
- Experience in the professional services industry is strongly preferred.
Typical office environment working with computers and remaining sedentary for long periods of time. Field work may include exposure to the elements including inclement weather.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Melina plans out every last detail of healthcare construction projects, communicating with expert consultants in areas ranging from construction techniques and materials to finishing-touch interior choices.
Back to top