We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind .
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. Our work-engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics, from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning-begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, Stantec has the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level and advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple initiatives at once?
Stantec is looking for a Marketing Specialist based in our Lynnwood, WA office for our growing regional team, with a focus on our Buildings Engineering practice . This position requires a detail-oriented individual with a background in A/E/C marketing and communications - a team player who can lead pursuit processes, communicate effectively, manage multiple concurrent initiatives, maneuver the competitive environment confidently, and thrive in a deadline driven environment.
In this role, you'll prepare high-impact proposals, presentations, and other communications in alignment with the Stantec brand. You'll be working closely with our technical project managers to create compelling messages that set our firm apart from the pack.
Does this sound like you? Great! You're the experience marketing professional we're looking for.
You'll contribute to proposal strategy and development, general collateral and communications development. You'll help maintain Stantec's internal systems for information management related to opportunity/lead tracking, people and projects, and promotional activity. And you'll be a contributor toward Stantec's internal and external communications networks.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Post-secondary education in marketing, business, communications, journalism, or related area.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a marketing-related field. Experience in the A/E/C professional services industry is strongly preferred, with an emphasis on the healthcare, higher education, commercial, civic, hospitality markets.
- Proven experience developing responses to detailed requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Detail-oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign in particular), and web-based interfaces.
- Must have the ability to work independently and also in cooperation with a larger regional team. Candidate should enjoy working with different personality styles and management levels, both in person and across geographies.
- Must feel comfortable working assertively in a deadline-driven environment.
- Periodic travel throughout the Pacific Northwest is required.
# of Openings Remaining 1
Experience (Years) 3
Discipline Marketing Resources
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top