Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that works behind the scenes to support operational excellence. Our functional services teams (FSTs) provide services to 22,000 employees in over 400 locations worldwide. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our FSTs are vital to making our Company stronger. Explore opportunities in Marketing, Communications & Public Relations! Your Opportunity We have an opening for a Marketing Specialist on our growing regional team. This position requires a detail-oriented individual, preferably with a background in marketing and/or communications-a team player who can lead a pursuit process, communicate effectively, manage multiple concurrent initiatives, and thrive in a deadline driven environment.
Does this sound like you? Great! You're the experienced marketing professional we're looking for. Your Key Responsibilities
- Work closely with our technical staff and leadership to create compelling messages that convey Stantec's strengths to set us apart
- Work with key business development leaders to coordinate strategic client facing events, materials, and other communications in alignment with the Stantec brand
- Proposal writing, strategy and development for the various business sectors or regions
- Coordinate conferences and tradeshows, community engagement, advertising, and general collateral and communications development
- Maintain Stantec's internal systems for information management related to opportunity/lead tracking, people and projects, and promotional activity
- Contribute to Stantec's internal and external communications networks
- Proven experience developing responses to detailed requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Detail-oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (specifically, InDesign), and web-based interfaces
- Ability to work effectively within a group, as well as independently
- Must thrive working in a deadline-driven environment
Experience in the consulting industry, particularly within the O&G, Energy, or Infrastrucutre sectors is preferred.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each others' talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Back to top