Lighting/Daylighting Student Intern
Your Opportunity We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, formerly RNL Design, we always design with community in mind.
We put the engine in buildings engineering. Intelligent design. Innovative execution. These are the elements of buildings engineering that rev us up. With decades of experience under our belts, we're achieving remarkable results with our work in building technologies, energy, and environmental performance. Our team of interdisciplinary engineers works collaboratively with clients to design buildings and processes that are on track for safety, performance, and sustainability.
Join a dynamic team that balances competing project interests with creativity and efficiency for a smooth ride every time. Together, we can accelerate towards a brighter future.
Are you a student focusing on Lighting Design? Do you have an interest in sustainability and daylighting? Do you want a real world job opportunity where you can experience the field of lighting design and daylight modeling within a collaborative multidisciplinary environment? Did you know that Denver has 300 days of sunshine annually?
Our Denver office is currently seeking a lighting design student for an internship to work with our award winning Lighting Design group. Project types consist of commercial, higher education, residential, civic and hospitality projects on the local, national and international scale.
- Receives guidance and supervision from Sr. Designer regarding design issues
- Interprets, organizes, executes and coordinates lighting design assignments with limited supervision
- Implements fundamentals of Strategic Plan at a project level
- Responsible for project specifications
- Coordinates with engineers and architectural design team
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- The preferred candidate will be a self-starter that enjoys working collaboratively alongside other creative minds.
- Students pursuing a four year degree in Architectural Engineering or Design with a focus on Illumination, or equivalent work history, are encouraged to apply.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suites, Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Postion would be part-time or full-time on a temporary basis as per candidates availability.
- Please include a portfolio with your submission.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top