Your Opportunity: We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, formerly RNL Design, we always design with community in mind.
We put the engine in buildings engineering. Intelligent design. Innovative execution. These are the elements of buildings engineering that rev us up. With decades of experience under our belts, we're achieving remarkable results with our work in building technologies, energy, and environmental performance. Our team of interdisciplinary engineers works collaboratively with clients to design buildings and processes that are on track for safety, performance, and sustainability.
Join a dynamic team that balances competing project interests with creativity and efficiency for a smooth ride every time. Together, we can accelerate towards a brighter future.
Are you a recent graduate focused on Lighting Design? Do you have a passion for sustainability, daylighting and human-centric designs? Are you seeking an exciting job opportunity where you can experience the field of lighting design within a collaborative multidisciplinary environment? Did you know that Denver has 300 days of sunshine annually?
Our Denver office is currently seeking an entry level lighting designer with 0-3 years experience to work with our award winning Lighting Design group. The candidate would be responsible for working on lighting designs, daylight simulations and sustainability aspects of design. Project types consist of commercial, higher education, residential, civic and hospitality projects on the local, national and international scale. The preferred candidate will be a self-starter that enjoys working collaboratively alongside other creative minds.
- Receives guidance and supervision from Sr. Designer regarding design issues
- Interprets, organizes, executes and coordinates lighting design assignments with limited supervision
- Implements fundamentals of Strategic Plan at a project level
- Responsible for project specifications
- Coordinates with engineers and architectural design team
- Project types consist of commercial, higher education, residential, civic and hospitality on the local, national and international scale
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Four Year Degree in Architectural Engineering or Design with a focus on Illumination
- Proficient with Revit and AutoCAD
- Experienced with AGI 32 photometric software
- Experience with energy codes and life cycle costing a plus
- Familiarity with LEED & WELL Building standards
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suites, Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Familiarity with manufacturers, products and lamp systems would be preferred
- Please include a portfolio with your submission.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top