Legal Party Chief
Your Opportunity The Earth is top of mind for our Geomatics team. On, above, and under the Earth's surface, we provide our clients a full range of surveying and mapping services. Through our work, we define land boundaries and analyze spatial data. Join a team of inspired and talented professionals who continually find inventive ways to get the job done better, faster, and smarter.
Join Stantec's growing Survey group in London, Ontario!
Your Duties Stantec Consulting Services, Inc. is seeking a legal Party Chief to work as a member of a survey crew in the London, Ontario area.
Tasks may include, but are not limited to the following:
Site control; boundary reconnaissance; construction staking; topographic surveys; and other surveying services in support of engineering work. You may also assist with preparing field notes and exhibits; reviewing field notes for completeness and clarity; performing construction staking calculations for improvements and utilities; scheduling, budgeting, and client/contractor interaction for surveying projects.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in the field as a Legal Party Chief.
- Experience using Trimble total stations and GPS receivers required
- Experience in land boundary and construction staking a plus
- Experience in Civil 3D and, or Land Development Desktop preferred.
- Experience with Trimble Business Center a plus.
- Must have a good driving record and Valid Drivers License.
- Must be able and comfortable performing field survey tasks.
- Ability to gather and organize survey research and records.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering plans and construction documents.
- Ability to prepare calculations, alignments, and instructions for field work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well with a project team.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top