Land Surveyor/Survey Technician
Accurate data is the top priority for our Geomatics team. Through our work, we measure, process, and analyze spatial data and define land boundaries. We provide our clients a full range of Geomatics, surveying, and mapping services. Join a team of inspired and talented professionals who continually find inventive ways to get the job done safer, better, faster, and smarter.
Your Opportunity Stantec Consulting Services, Inc. is seeking candidates for Party Chief & Survey Technician positions to work with our survey team in Reno, Nevada.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Site Control Surveys
- Boundary Surveys
- Construction Staking
- Topographic Surveys and other surveying services in support of engineering work
- ALTA/NSPS Surveys
- Preparing field notes and exhibits
- Reviewing field notes for completeness and clarity
- Performing staking calculations for construction projects
- Familiar with Trimble Equipment, Software and Data collectors
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office Software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with a project team
Minimum 1-5 years' experience as a Land Survey or Land Survey Technician
LSIT Preferred but not required
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's' talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Melina plans out every last detail of healthcare construction projects, communicating with expert consultants in areas ranging from construction techniques and materials to finishing-touch interior choices.
Back to top