Land Surveying Manager
Your Opportunity: The Earth is top of mind for our Geomatics team. On, above, and under the Earth's surface, we provide our clients a full range of surveying and mapping services. Through our work, we define land boundaries and analyze spatial data. Join a team of inspired and talented professionals who continually find inventive ways to get the job done better, faster, and smarter.
Our Charlotte , N C office has an opportunity for a Land Surveying Manager within our Community Development Group.
Your Duties: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing both office and field survey staff
- Ability to create and maintain working relationships with clients and potential clients to obtain new work
- Delivery of a quality product and superior service to external and internal clients
- Prepare proposals, monthly invoicing and responsible for project financial performance
- Adhere to Company safety polices along with use of supplied personal protective equipment, (PPE)
- Complete internal and external training as required
Your Capabilities and Credentials: Qualifications
- Certified North Carolina Professional Surveyor , South Carolina Professional Survey License a plus
- Minimum 1 2 years' surveying experience
- Minimum 3 years' within a management or supervisory role
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Stantec is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top