Land Development Senior Project Manager - Senior Associate
Your Opportunity We bring together the places that make communities feel like home whether it's an urban park, a commercial plaza, or a residential neighborhood. We do this because we're part of the community too and we care about the places where we live-just as much as you do. Join the team that truly designs with community in mind.
Your Duties Position Overview:
Stantec is seeking a talented, team-focused Senior Project Manager to join our team in Dallas, Texas ( 12222 Merit Drive ). The Senior Project Manager has responsibility and accountability to ensure that all assigned personnel are coordinating their activities with other project participants and that the requirements of the Contract are being satisfied. This candidate is expected to have significant technical knowledge and awareness to be able to recognize when technical problems are developing and to initiate appropriate corrective actions.
In addition, this position will also be responsible for preparation and coordination of all technical activities on assigned projects. These responsibilities include planning, scheduling, and coordination of assigned engineering work; monitor work for compliance to applicable codes, accepted engineering practices and standards; ensure effective communication and coordination on assigned projects between all disciplines and all other project participants.
Business development duties will require developing relationships with current and prospective clients, soliciting project opportunities, day-to-day interaction with the Client's designated project representative, and jurisdictional agency personnel.
Typical duties will include but not limited to the preparation of the following:
- Represent the company in professional, civic, and political activities and organizations.
- Lead business development efforts in the Dallas area for the company.
- Develop relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Project schedules and forecasts.
- Preparation of plans and reports for project design elements including grading, drainage, utilities, roadways.
- Coordination and checking of engineering deliverables (QA&QC).
- Monthly project status reports and change orders.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical aspects of projects.
- Accountable for the successful completion of engineering projects.
- Assist in the preparation of engineering project proposals.
- Budget monitoring and trend tracking.
- Participate in Client/Contractor meetings and resolve technical project issues.
- Ensure effective engineering and Client communications
Your Capabilities and Credentials Education/Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering.
- 7+ years of engineering experience in site development and familiar with regulatory requirements.
- Experience managing land development projects, including residential, commercial, and/or community or master planned projects.
- Registered Professional Engineer.
- AutoCAD skills required.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top