Reporting to the Finance Manager the candidate will support the Senior Accountants in the following main activities:
•Handling and posting general ledgers, accounts payables and receivables, expense notes, banking transactions and time sheets in line with company and local accounting procedures;
•Carrying out BS reconciliations;
•Support the Finance team in monitoring the monthly financial closing;
•Project administration/accounting and control: direct and indirect job costing; time sheet based job accounting, client billing and collection, cost to complete calculations and reviews, control on actual costs and revenue recognition;
•Ensure compliance with financial and business control procedures (including SOX procedures);
•Provide financial support to Business Unit leader and Project Managers;
•Support the implementation of the accounting system upgrade.
• Master Degree in Economics & Accounting;
• Experience with ERP systems is preferable (E1 a plus);
• Sound knowledge and experience with PC applications (MS office, especially Excel);
• Open minded, flexible, accurate, critical mindset, respect to deadlines, proactive approach and team player;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Fluent in Italian and English.
• Preferable previous experience in internship programs in international companies;
We believe growing a great engineering, consulting and construction services company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. We believe that building a great career is as important as Design with Communities in mind. If working on the best water and natural resources projects around the world, building on your talents through a premier knowledge-sharing culture, and connecting across borders with some of the world's top talent appeals to you, join us.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location):
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top