IT Service Desk Analyst (Bi-Lingual English/Spanish)
We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
The Stantec community unites more than 15,000 employees working in over 250 locations. Our work-professional consulting in planning, engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics-begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, Stantec has the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level and advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Our Information Technology team is currently seeking to fill 1 full-time bi- lingual position; English and Spanish. This Tier 1 Service Desk Analyst position can be located in any of our larger US offices.
Your Key Responsibilities
- We require an IT professional with proven customer service skills who can work in a dynamic and challenging service desk environment to provide quality support to our internal clients.
- Provide front-line IT support by phone and chat for English and Spanish speaking customers.
- Working in a team environment, you will analyze, resolve and document problems related to Stantec's IT infrastructure and core applications.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Must be fluent in both written and conversational English and Spanish.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills will be required in addition to well-developed problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- The successful candidate will possess the ability to work in a fast paced, multitasking environment.
- A strong knowledge of diverse hardware, software and operating systems with an interest in and taking the initiative to keep current with same.
- Working knowledge of database concepts and tools will also be keys to your success.
- Preference will be given to candidates that have related experience with Oracle Financials.
- Post-secondary education in Information Technology
- Minimum of one to two years of IT Service Desk experience or equivalent along with a strong customer service focus.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Back to top