Your Opportunity: Projects, when successfully delivered, can strengthen client organizations and the communities they serve. By managing capital programs and projects as if they were our own, our business, technical, and project management experts work with clients to strategize, plan, and implement projects that help them achieve their organization's objectives-without surprises. We've managed thousands of projects across all sectors, including buildings like hospitals, airports, and entire university campuses; infrastructure like mass transit and water treatment facilities; and energy and resource assignments like mines and wind farms. Join a team of program and project management specialists that's passionate about achieving predictable project outcomes for clients and communities.
Your Duties: The ideal candidate will possess demonstrated expertise in execution of technology solutions to fit with client needs and identified outcomes. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the delivery of professional service business consulting projects and tasks including business analysis and recommendation solutions to complex business, strategic, and operational issues for our clients. In addition, the successful candidate will interact with our clients to identify and analyze issues impacting their organizations, propose business requirements and functional change to enable high performance, apply technology and/or resources to solve problems and improve business performance, and provide innovative solutions to realize greater performance, reliability, efficiency, and operational speed within the business support and financial functions of our clients.
- Lead projects and project tasks with a focus on rigorous problem solving, quality delivery, client satisfaction and relationship management, individual and team learning, and growth;
- Provide direction and support on projects relating to system infrastructure, system architecture and dashboard reporting;
- Provide direction and support on project activities relating to cost, schedule and progress reporting activities;
- Provide support in developing and maintaining dashboard style reporting for external reporting needs;
- Provide direction and support in developing and maintaining Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for specific projects / programs;
- Represent program/project reporting tasks and system-related tasks in meetings with external and internal staff, project controls, project managers and others, as required;
- Interface internally with project control staff, financial manager and technical staff;
- Work in a manner to ensure personal safety and that of fellow employees by following company health and safety guidelines and policies;
- Provide day-to-day SharePoint support to users via hands-on approach;
- Perform minor configuration changes to existing SharePoint environment;
- Provide one-on-one as-needed basic SharePoint Training to end users as well as support classroom-based training for new feature rollouts; and
- Interface with the SharePoint Back-end Support Team to facilitate the development of new enhancements and the resolution of functionality and performance issues.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- BA/BS Degree required;
- Minimum of four (4) years relevant experience with at least eight (8) years of experience in data extraction, compilation and analysis from multiple data sources and the preparation of reports using this data;
- Expertise in using Microsoft Office Suite of Tools, with emphasis on effectively reporting on financial and performance information using PowerPoint, Word, and/or Excel;
- Proficiency with SharePoint technologies, technology infrastructure and SaaS delivery models;
- Proficiency with business intelligence tools;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically and concurrently be detail oriented;
- Self-starter who can work independently, multi-task, balance multiple priorities and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong in spreadsheet analysis using Excel and data extraction from ERPs (SAP or other similar enterprise systems);
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong presentation skills with a focus on client interaction;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment; and
- Comfortable working in a dynamic changing environment.
- Experience working within collaboration environments like SharePoint preferred;
- Experience with SQL Server and Microsoft Access preferred;
- Experience working on a Program or in a PMO preferred;
- Experience with Qlik (Business Intelligence tool) is preferred. Experience implementing Project Management Information Systems is a plus
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top