Intermediate/Senior Mechanical Engineer
Buildings engineering: Intelligent design. Innovative execution. With decades of experience under our belts, we're achieving remarkable results with our work in building technologies, energy, and environmental performance. Our team of interdisciplinary engineers and architects works collaboratively with clients to design buildings and processes that are on track for safety, performance, and sustainability.
Join a dynamic team that balances competing project interests with creativity.
Stantec has an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer in our New York, NY office.
- Work with an innovative team in the design of heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning systems.
- Problem solve to find the system design that optimizes efficiency, cost, and unique client needs.
- Assists in design and production of mechanical, piping and plumbing systems for projects.
- Prepare complete construction document and specifications.
- Coordinate with architects and other engineering disciplines.
- Perform all phases of work, including field investigation, construction documents and construction administration.
- Research code issues and work with City, State and County officials
- 8+ years of related experience (MEP Consulting strongly preferred)
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering
- P.E. and LEED professional are a plus
- Strong analytical problem solving skills and being highly motivated with the desire to work in fast paced team-oriented environment
- Thorough understanding of thermodynamics/heat transfer
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Strong communication skills
# of Openings Remaining 1
Experience (Years) 8
Discipline Buildings Engineering
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top