Intermediate/Senior Electrical Engineer
Our Buildings Group is a fully integrated multi-discipline team that includes engineers, technologists, architects and interior designers and specializes in the design and development processes unique to buildings. Working closely with our clients, our dedicated professionals help to establish and understand the specific needs of a broad range of building projects. This is where great ideas and rewarding careers are built. Focused on providing the most cost-effective solutions to engineering challenges, we are involved in a diverse range of projects from the initial planning stages to design, construction and commissioning. Our unique collaborative environment stimulates creativity, cultivates career growth and provides opportunities as unique as you are.
Stantec's Winnipeg office is currently seeking an Intermediate or Senior Electrical Engineer to join our Buildings Group.
Responsibilities include the design of electrical systems for commercial, industrial, institutional, public and private facilities, including:
- Power distribution
- Voice and data communication
- Life safety systems
- Security systems
- A/V systems
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Registered Professional Engineer in the Province of Manitoba (or eligible for registration)
- Knowledge of Electrical Code and Building Code requirements to electrical systems in buildings
- Experience with architecturally-led buildings and industrial balance-of-plant type projects, during both design and implementation phases
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 5 years of related electrical experience
Qualified candidates who are highly motivated and eager to commit to Stantec's strategic initiative to become a Top 10 global design firm should submit their resume and cover letter, online at www.stantec.com/careers .
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top