Intermediate / Senior Land Development Engineer / Project Manager
Your Opportunity We bring together the places that make communities feel like home whether it's an urban park, a commercial plaza, or a residential neighborhood. We do this because we're part of the community too and we care about the places where we live-just as much as you do. Join the team that truly designs with community in mind.
Our Edmonton office has opportunities for two (2) experienced Intermediate / Senior Land Development Engineer / Project Managers.
- Manage Land Development projects from the planning and design stages right through to project completion
- Lead junior designers/drafters, provide design mentorship and support, quality control and execution of engineering drawings for submission to approving authorities.
- Cultivate relationships with new and existing clients
- Direct involvement in the development of master planned communities through consideration of individual neighborhoods with a view to the long-term overall vision.
- Participate with, and provide leadership to a team where value is added for developers by designing high-quality, sustainable residential communities that are functional, innovative, attractive and reflect the lifestyle of its residents.
- Transform land into creative and functional developments by assisting clients through all phases of their land development project through scoping, planning, design, construction, maintenance and commissioning.
- Completion of detailed engineering design for subdivision and Development Site Servicing Plans.
- Prepare consulting services proposals
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Engineering degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Registered as a Professional Engineer in Alberta.
- Minimum of 8 to 12 years' experience in land development projects. Local experience is highly desirable and will be considered an asset.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Capable of overseeing projects from planning to completion.
- Ability to foster client relationships.
- Experience with Civil 3D and MS Office.
- Ability to work well in a presured environment that requires rapid change and adaption.
We would like to thank all candidates that apply; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top