Intermediate Landscape Architect
Through design, we empower communities and help realize their potential. Our landscape architects create inspired spaces that reflect context and user needs along with our commitment to sustainability. We take a collaborative approach to design and believe that the best solutions are the product of diverse perspectives.
- The Ottawa Office provides consulting services to private and government clients across Ottawa and surrounding region. This is a multidisciplinary office providing services in Landscape Architecture, Planning, Land Development, Transportation and Environmental Infrastructure.
- Conceptualize, design, and document landscape architectural designs;
- Serve as technical design expert for projects and work with other team members to develop and execute design;
- Assist Intermediate and Senior Landscape Architects with the preparation of design and construction documents;
- Assist design team in the preparation of cost estimates, and budgets;
- Conduct Site Investigations and Construction Inspections;
- Prepare proposals;
- Work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Degree in Landscape Architecture or similar, relevant certification;
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years of full-time experience as a Landscape Architect;
- Full Membership with the Ontario Association of Landscape Architect (OALA)or Association des architectes paysagistes du Québec (AAPQ);
- Familiarity with federal, provincial, and municipal approval process and standards;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD;
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation of designs and construction documents including specifications;
- Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign with experience working with 3D rendering softwares an asset (Sketch-up, 3D Max);
- Demonstrated industry practice knowledge and commitment to excellence in customer service;
- Strong verbal and written communications and presentation skills;
- Proficiency in English or French. Bilingualism is an advantage.
Back to top