Interior Design Intern - San Francisco
Our Architecture & Interior Design group is renowned for creating high-performance, fiscally responsible, and award-winning buildings and interiors. We're passionate about the design quality of the built environment and create designs that are timeless, intelligent, and sustainable. This is the place where great ideas and rewarding careers call home. In our multidisciplinary, team-based environment, collaboration is key among a talented group of architects, project managers, interior designers, planners, and technologists, who work together to create innovative and integrated solutions for a wide range of clients. Our services include architecture, interior design, and planning for a wide variety of sectors.
We are seeking energetic, outgoing, personable candidates for our Summer 2018 internship program that possess excellent design, graphics, organizational and communication skills, which will enable them to interact within a team consisting of architectural/engineering/interior design professionals. Opportunities for our summer intern include educational lunch and learns/seminars, participation in internal office design presentations and dialogues, and project site visits.
Please note : We are looking for someone who is currently pursuing an Interior Design/Interior Architectural degree from an accredited school. If you have already graduated, please check our website for other full-time positions that might be more suitable for you.
Your Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with interior design team to create color and finish palettes, research finish materials and products
- Assist with coordinating vendor visits and library organization
- Support multi-disciplinary team in developing designs, schematic sketches/diagrams, and documentation drawings
- Assist in the preparation of design presentations
- Utilize BIM software as a tool for design drawings
- Must currently be working toward an Architecture or Interior Design degree from an accredited institution
- Experience in Revit and/or Sketch-Up a plus
- Familiarity with Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Microsoft Office essential
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively with others
- Ability to work in an energetic and challenging work environment
Please include a portfolio with your submission.
Job ID 33579
# of Openings Remaining 1
Experience (Years) 0
Discipline Architecture & Interior Design
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top