HR Officer (KSA National)
Stantec is currently seeking an HR Officer for our Riyadh office.
Key tasks and duties include:
- Support the development and implementation of HR Initiatives and systems
- Provide feedback on policies and procedures
- Work closely with various departments, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- Actively involved in the onboarding process of new joiners
- Assist in the performance management processes
- Maintain employee records
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Promote engagement, diversity and inclusion as part of the culture of the organization
- Heavy coordination with the Administration team
HR Officer (KSA National)
- Proven experience as an HR Officer, Administrator, or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR Functions (Payroll & Benefits, Recruitment, Training & Development, etc....)
- Understanding of KSA Labor law and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- BSc/ BA in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Excellent speaking and writing English and Arabic
- HR Credentials is a bonus
- KSA National
Admin Support, Human Resources
We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, we design with community in mind. Now uniting approximately 22,000 employees, working in over 400 locations and across six continents, we collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring water and infrastructure projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a heritage in water, we continue to safeguard and sustain lives, communities, and businesses worldwide.
Our local knowledge and relationships, coupled with our global expertise, qualify us to go anywhere to solve our clients' challenges in more creative and personalized ways. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, we have the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level while advancing the quality of life in communities around the globe.
We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. If connecting across borders with some of the world's top talent appeals to you, join us.
To learn more about job opportunities and a career at Stantec, visit: http://www.stantec.com/careers.html
Saudi Arabia - Riyadh
Back to top