Health and Safety Systems Administrator
- Calgary, Canada
As energy availability becomes increasingly critical, there's no end to the scope and significance of your work - and to where it can take you at Stantec. Every day, we're problem-solving and collaborating on projects that are as challenging as they are impactful. Whether designing a transformational cross-country pipeline, optimizing facilities, verifying the safety and reliability of an asset, or in the field overseeing construction projects, you'll be joining a team of recognized industry experts on work that's critical to our clients and our communities. The Oil & Gas industry is changing - and we're helping clients stay ahead of the change. Join a team that's working together with industry to deliver innovation for the long term on some of the most important and interesting projects around the world.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Health and Safety Programs and Practices, the Health & Safety Systems Administrator will be responsible for providing Health & Safety administrative support to the TMEP Health & Safety team. The role includes managing and tracking health and safety data and supporting the Supervisor of Health and Safety Systems with reporting, dashboards and system initiatives. Deliverables include supporting the drive of the use of the Enablon HS data management tool and systems continuous improvement plans.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Managing safety daily reports, weekly reports, received from contractors and field TMEP personnel
- Calculating TRIF, LTIF, LIF and developing monthly dashboard for executive team review
- Tracking man-hours from the TMEP contractors and preparing a summary man-hours report
- Preparing weekly/monthly incident summary reports and dashboards
- Developing dashboards to trend health and safety data for field level teams
- Data entry of health and safety data
- Maintaining Health & Safety team files
- Dealing with safety external contractors and vendors
- Compiling and filing all information on SharePoint
- Organizing and setting up meetings
- Supporting health and safety system continuous improvement plan for Enablon
- Reporting on the compliance level of contractors in ISN
- Developing reports and dashboards to demonstrate compliance level of inspections
- Developing training material for H&S Systems
- Work collaboratively with the Health and Safety Team
- Track Enablon system issues and enter help desk tickets
- Format Health and Safety system documents
- Any additions functions as deemed necessary for the project
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
- Work with a wide variety of people with tact, courtesy, and professionalism
- Maintain a high regard for personal safety, for the safety of company assets and employees, and the general public
- Excellent skills in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Advanced knowledge of excel to create dashboards
- Excellent skills with SharePoint
- Knowledge of Power BI
- Familiarity with PIMS and safety software programs
Education and Experience
- Minimum ten years of Administrative Experience in a reputed oil & gas company that includes five years of safety related experience
- Three to five years of field experience in oil & gas construction
- High School Diploma and any post-secondary certification
- Bachelor's degree is an asset
- Safety training related to pipeline and facility construction
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements for a federally regulated pipeline and facility project.
- Experience in multi-stakeholder settings in a construction project management environment.
- Enablon experience is an asset
Typical office environment working with computers and remaining sedentary for long periods of time. Field work may include exposure to the elements including inclement weather.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Job: Health Safety and Environment
Primary Location: Canada-Alberta-Calgary
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Req ID: 200000H6
Back to top