Your Opportunity We could design buildings just because we can, but we'd rather create places that inspire. Through our Architecture and Interior Design work, we challenge design ideas of the past to create spaces that foster a culture of collaboration-spaces that are designed for community.
We believe good design extends beyond the physical elements of a space-good design shapes our lives, influences our behaviors and interactions, and has purpose. We strive to design spaces that are meaningful and memorable for our communities. Join our team of creative professionals and work with us to create inspiring spaces for all.
Our team in Pittsburgh is seeking a Graduate Architect to join our studio.
- Planning and Design through all phases of a project
- Design visualization for studies and presentations including computer and hand-generated graphics and models
- Production of construction drawings and BIM Models
- Field work (evaluation of existing sites)
- Attend client meetings
- Working closely with Principals, Project Managers and Project Architects in the architectural department
- Effective teaming within the project team
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Strong creative design portfolio and strong communication, teamwork, presentation and graphic skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects
- Completion of a Bachelor of Architecture program at an accredited institution
- Plan to work towards IDP completion and registration process
- Proficiency with BIM and CAD Applications preferred, REVIT experience strongly desired
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top