Global Talent Acquisition Consultant
Your Opportunity: We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. Our work-engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics, from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning-begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, Stantec has the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level and advance the quality of life in communities across the globe. Stantec trades on the TSX and the NYSE under the symbol STN. Visit us at stantec.com or find us on social media.
The Consultant, Global Talent Acquisition is responsible for interfacing with their assigned business line(s) and collaborating within a team environment to support the business in full-cycle recruiting activities. We are looking for someone to partner with hiring managers to recruit outstanding Program/Project Managers, as well as Program/Project Controls professionals for opportunities nationwide. This highly personable professional will also be a subject matter expert in the hiring process and provide coaching and guidance on staffing-related items in addition to full cycle recruiting for the opportunities he/she directly owns. This role implements business and talent attraction strategies through effective sourcing, hiring and onboarding in North America.
Your Duties: As a Talent Acquisition Consultant, you are the primary point of contact for a portfolio of clients located in various centers across our North American practice. You will:
- Work collaboratively with a team to identify, attract, and hire the best talent for our business needs;
- Work with business leaders to identify, develop, and implement strategic sourcing and talent attraction initiatives that result in quality talent pipelines to meet workforce needs;
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition Lead to develop strategies to retain a full talent pipeline for the assigned business line(s). You are responsible for implementing planned actions to attract candidates for current and future postings;
- Identify and effectively use appropriate tools and media to execute strategies;
- work collaboratively to ensure a best-in-class candidate experience and guide the hiring process;
- Support the interview and selection process;
- Partner proactively with hiring managers on negotiation strategies as part of the offer process and develop salary recommendations;
- Establish recruiting requirements for the business line(s) by conducting needs analysis with stakeholders;
- Ensure adherence and compliance to Canadian Equity and U.S. EEO regulations and all employment legislation; and
- Ensure all data is documented within the Applicant Tracking System (iCIMS).
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- A University degree and 5+ years of experience; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above;
- PHR, CHRP are an asset;
- 5+ years of experience with a minimum of 3+ years of consulting and direct recruiting experience (full life-cycle and sourcing);
- Strong consulting skills demonstrated through experience working in a client-service oriented role;
- Prior recruiting experience in a complex corporate recruiting department required. Strong sourcing capability and demonstrated ability to source talent across multiple geographies (knowledge of and insights on global talent markets);
- Prior agency/executive search experience is considered a strong asset; and
- Prior experience recruiting for Program/Project Managers, as well as Program/Project Controls professionals is strongly preferred.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top