Global Talent Acquisition Consultant
Your Opportunity: We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. Our work-engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics, from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning-begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, Stantec has the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level and advance the quality of life in communities across the globe. Stantec trades on the TSX and the NYSE under the symbol STN. Visit us at stantec.com or find us on social media.
The Consultant, Global Talent Acquisition, in the HR Centers of Expertise (COE), is responsible for interfacing with their assigned business line(s) and collaborating within a team environment to support the business in full-cycle recruiting activities. This role implements business and talent attraction strategies through effective sourcing, hiring and onboarding in North America.
- Identify, develop, and implement strategic sourcing initiatives that result in quality talent pipelines to meet workforce needs within the assigned business line;
- Works with Talent Acquisition Team lead (s) to develop strategies to retain a full talent pipeline for the assigned business line(s). Responsible for implementing planned actions to attract candidates for current and future postings. Must be able to identify and effectively use appropriate tools and media to execute strategies;
- Guides the full-cycle interview and selection process through to win/win offer package delivery. Leads interview process for strategic hires. Partners proactively with hiring managers on negotiation strategies as part of the offer process. Develop salary recommendations; work with Hiring Managers and/or Compensation to coordinate the offer;
- Establishes recruiting requirements for the business line(s) by conducting needs analysis with stakeholders. Remains abreast of organization needs and market trends by effective network building with hiring managers and agency relationships. Ensures adherence and compliance to Canadian Equity and U.S. EEO regulations and all employment legislation;
- Responsible for staffing program management responsibilities, including activities such as partnering with stakeholders on networking and marketing Stantec to potential hires at professional and graduate recruiting events; implementation of internship programs, as applicable; stakeholder education on Diversity and Inclusion;
- Track and document all activity within the ATS, iCIMS; and
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition Lead to produce, analyze, and distribute reporting and metrics for business line hiring.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Liberal Arts, Business, or related field and 5-6 years of experience; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above;
- PHR, CHRP and/or LinkedIn Certified Professional Recruiter are an asset;
- At least 5+ years of experience with a minimum of 3+ years direct recruiting experience (full lifecycle and sourcing).;
- Prior recruiting experience in a complex corporate recruiting department required;
- Strong sourcing capability and demonstrated ability to source talent across multiple geographies (knowledge of and insights on global talent markets); and
- Prior experience recruiting for Civil Enginnering/land development is strongly preferred.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top