Your Opportunity 2,500 Environmental Services staff. 20 technical specialties. 900 professional associations. An international team with local expertise. You could say we know a little something about the environment. Our passion for it drives our work. Grounded by safety, quality, and ethics, we come up with solutions that perfectly fit the site. We know what it takes to balance competing project interests with creativity and efficiency. We know what to look for. And, we know how to get the job done-the right way. Join a team that has the environment down to a science.
- Apply GIS concepts and spatial data
- Apply ESRI concepts and spatial data
- Perform data editing, digitizing, scanning and conversion
- Develop maps and other cartographic products
- Work in diverse work and team environments
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and ability to interact with others
- Work outside the typical office environment (e.g. GPS data collection) as needed
- Provide on-site GIS support at client or other Stantec offices as needed
Your Capabilities and Credentials The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Geographical Information Systems + at least 3yrs experience.
- Working knowledge of ESRI software products.
- Understanding of cartographic design, GIS map creation, geodatabase design, and feature/attribute editing.
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Asset Management
- Image classification expertise
- Team player
- Master's Degree in Geographical Information Systems.
- Technical writing expertise
- Previous consulting experience
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top