Your Opportunity: Whatever the distance, wherever the destination-our designs lead you there. Our Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of airport, bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
- Apply GIS concepts and spatial data
- Apply ESRI concepts and spatial data
- Perform data editing, digitizing, scanning and conversion
- Develop maps and other cartographic products
- Work in diverse work and team environments
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and ability to interact with others
- Work outside the typical office environment (e.g. GPS data collection) as needed
- Provide on-site GIS support at client or other Stantec offices as needed
Your Capabilities and Credentials: The ideal candidate will have:
Bachelor's degree in Geographical Information Systems +3yrs experience.
Must have good understanding of surveying processes and coordinate systems.
Must have understanding of Python® programming and VBScript®.
Must have experience in ESRI Model Builder®.
Must have Microsoft Excel® and Microsoft Access® experience.
Minimum of five years of experience in GIS field.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top