Geotechnical Engineer In Training
Your Opportunity Build the foundation for a lasting and successful career in geotechnical engineering by starting with a good team. From field exploration and laboratory testing to the design and construction management of complex geotechnical structures, our team does work that's rock solid. We perform geotechnical studies to solve pressing infrastructure and construction rehabilitation issues. Sometimes, we break new ground with our ideas. Other times, we're bringing stability to a project. We push the boundaries as leaders and experts in our field and encourage our fellow team members to do the same. Join our team today!
An opportunity exists in our Rocklin, CA location for a Geotechnical Engineer In Training.
- Potential candidates will be responsible for the day-to-day technical aspects of projects, completing technical tasks and working with multi-discipline teams
- Completing technical tasks
- Working with multi-discipline teams
- Ability and Availability to travel
- Field Work as required
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Masters Degree preferred.
- Background in geotechnical engineering.
- E.I. preferred
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top