General Laborer - Construction
MWH Constructors is a global leader in heavy civil construction of water and wastewater facilities. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of General Laborer (Construction), to support project work in the Denver, CO area.
MWH provides construction management-at-risk, construction management-as-agent, design-build and general contracting services for water and wastewater facilities, government building, industrial facilities, environmental remediation, produced water and other projects that fall within our core competencies. Beginning with pre-construction services we provide individually tailored "start to finish" construction capabilities to municipal, federal and industrial clients throughout the United States and the United Kingdom, including commissioning and start up services with licensed operators.
The primary responsibilities for this role will include:
• Assist in building structures for construction sites.
• Participate in demolitions.
• Work underground in tunnels and sewer systems.
• Remove trees and debris.
• Service machines, including pumps, compressors, generators, tractors, and trailers.
• Mix concrete.
• Pump concrete, grout, cement, sand or plaster.
• Use spray guns for application of material to ceilings or walls.
• Assist construction managers.
• Read blueprints and designs.
• Dig trenches.
• Install sewer, water, and storm drainpipes.
• Pour concrete and asphalt onto roads.
• Operate laser guidance equipment to place pipes.
• Operate air, electric, and pneumatic drills.
• Transport and set off explosives to tunnel into earth or roads.
• Remove hazardous materials.
• Operate pavement breakers; jackhammers; earth tampers; concrete; mortar, and plaster mixers.
• Control robotic pipe cutters and cleaners.
Back to top