Financial Services Intern
At Stantec, we approach every water and natural resource project we undertake-whether at the local, regional, or watershed level- thoughtfully, and execute it with excellence across all project phases. We partner with our clients to design fit-for-purpose solutions that address their communities' unique needs throughout the water infrastructure lifecycle. Our experts lead their fields and guide our work with scientific rigor, an innovative spirit, and a vision for growth. We're a place where you can apply your passion and collaborate with top talent on work that's critical to our clients, our communities, and the industry at large.
We are currently seeking a Financial Consulting Services Intern to join our team based in the Broomfield, CO office.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Maintain database of utility financial information
- Support the Funding Services Community of Practice
- Assist Financial Analysts with rate surveys
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as necessary
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of local government organizational structure, accounting / financial reporting, and types of services they provide is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel required including quantitative modeling
- Bachelor's Degree or working towards a Bachelor's Degree in business, finance, economics, statistics, engineering, accounting, or related fields are required with a suitable GPA of 3.25 or higher.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's' talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Back to top