Facility Design Project Manager
Your Opportunity: Are you an Engineer looking for a new challenge with a well-established and reputable global company? Stantec is seeking an innovative CTDOT Facility Design Project Manager. You will have a say in how the world looks, work in a fast growing dynamic industry and contribute towards making a lasting positive impact to society.
Your Duties: Stantec's multi-disciplinary office located in Ninth Square/ New Haven, CT, has an opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced CTDOT Facilities Design Project Manager with both CTDOT and Municipal design expertise. We seek a team player who desires a highly collaborative work environment, has excellent client and communication skills, and strong design capabilities. The perfect candidate will participate on high profile and transformative design projects on an interdisciplinary team.
Stantec offers a modern work space in a downtown setting and great potential for growth to go along with our very competitive salary and benefits package.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Civil Engineering
- Ten (10) - fifteen (15) years of CTDOT facility design experience (rail, intermodal) and project management
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE), in State of Connecticut or ability to get reciprocal licensure
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience preparing preliminary and final design plans, specifications, and construction cost estimates
- Proficient in AutoCAD and/or Microstation
- Demonstrated experience in CTDOT procedures and policies.
- Strong leadership and ability to direct others and work with subconsultants
- Good oral communications and presentation skills
We put people first
We believe continued growth will increase shareholder value and give Stantec employees the opportunity to work with the best clients on the best projects and to provide the best services.
Our people remain at the core of what we do. We want our employees to succeed, however they define it-from accomplishing stimulating, challenging work to becoming leaders in their fields and communities. We are committed to support, foster, and invest in individual success through a culture of opportunity, mentorship, and innovation.
Stantec has the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level and advance the quality of life in communities across the globe. Stantec trades on the TSX and the NYSE under the symbol STN. More information on Stantec and its services can be found at www.stantec.com .
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top