ERP Systems Administrator
MWH Constructors (MWHC), a nationally recognized heavy civil construction company is currently looking for an ERP Systems Administrator to support the implementation of a new construction focused ERP system. This is a US based role in our Broomfield, CO location.
Purpose of role:
The ERP Systems Administrator is responsible for the administration and reliable performance of ERP systems. Troubleshoots and resolves any ERP related hardware, software, user access or other problems. Participates in projects to design, configure, test and implement ERP systems and applications. Monitors system performance and usage to maintain security and reliability. Coordinates new software releases, fixes and upgrades with technical teams and users. Creates and adheres to SOX Compliance and IT General Controls processes.
• User access administration at all levels of the system
• Create and maintain security roles
• Administer issue tracking and change requests
• Administration of all test, development and production environments
• Follow up help requests and IT support tickets related to the system and ensure resolution
• Document IT processes related to the ERP systems
• Create and maintain documentation of systems configuration and training material as needed
• Coordinate system maintenance with users and carry out maintenance tasks with the involvement of external or internal parties, as required
• Involvement in assessing the impact of change requests
• Conduct compliance and IT general control processes on regular basis
• Participate in internal and external system audits
• Adjust and implement existing and new business process within system applications
• Create and modify application workflows
• Experience administrating ERP applications
• Proficiency with relevant business systems, operating systems, and servers
• Ability to interact and communicate with information technology auditors regarding system security, maintenance, and controls
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Effective prioritization and project management skills
• Understanding of relational databases and ability to query information from databases
MWHC is a project delivery company with a focus on water and energy. With the ultimate goal of delivering maximum value to municipal, federal and industrial clients and their local communities, we offer single-source integrated construction services and project delivery methods that incorporate industry-leading pre-construction services and safety practices.
MWH is an EEO employer - MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top