Your Opportunity: 2,500 Environmental Services staff. 20 technical specialties. 900 professional associations. An international team with local expertise. You could say we know a little something about the environment. Our passion for it drives our work. Grounded by safety, quality, and ethics, we come up with solutions that perfectly fit the site. We know what it takes to balance competing project interests with creativity and efficiency. We know what to look for. And, we know how to get the job done-the right way. Join a team that has the environment down to a science.
- Experience in remedial action design and remedial technology.
- Experienced in determining specifications for equipment and conveyance piping.
- Experience with RCRA corrective action remediation programs as well as state cleanup regulations.
- Experienced with air quality permit requirements including Title V.
- Experienced with Waste Discharge Requirements and permit compliance.
- Trouble shoot remedial equipment including: pump and treat, dual-phase extraction, soil vapor extraction, and direct injection technologies.
- Perform hydrologic and hydraulic analyses
- Perform watershed assessments, water quality monitoring, storm water management and ecosystem restoration design.
- Develop construction plans, specifications and estimate of probably costs.
- Develop and oversee SWPPP preparation under both the Construction and Industrial Permits.
- SPCC and HMBP preparation experience preferred.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Civil, Water Resources, or Environmental Engineering or a related degree
- EIT preferred, Professional Engineer (P.E.) registration preferred
- CPESC, CPSWQ, NICET, CESSWI, CISEC, QSP/QSD, or QISP preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years water resources engineering or remedial design experience, including development of hydrologic and hydraulic models including HEC-HMS, TR-20, ArcHydro and HEC-RAS Steady and Unsteady simulations
- Highly proficient with ArcGIS
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- A valid US driver's license is required.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen and physical is required
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top