Your Opportunity: Whatever the distance, wherever the destination-our designs lead you there. Our Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of airport, bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
Your Duties: Responsible for assisting in electrical design for multidisciplinary projects including, but not limited to, low voltage power distribution, generation and lighting systems. The designer will be responsible for CAD drafting, report writing, electrical calculations, photometric (lighting) analysis and project documentation. The position includes occasional field work including construction observation.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering, required.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- EIT preferred.
- AutoCAD, Microstation or similar software experience, preferred.
- Microsoft Word and Excel software experience, required.
- Acuity Brands Visual or similar lighting design software, preferred.
- Demonstrated strong technical writing skills, required.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top