Stantec is a leader in global infrastructure, water resource development, Buildings, Mining, Oil and Gas providing engineering design and remediation, construction, procurement, program management, and technology solutions for the environmental, water, wastewater, energy and power markets of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific region. Stantec is looking for EICA (Electrical, Instrumentation & Controls) designer with following capabilities and experience to be based in the Pune, India office.
• Design and drafting of Process and Instrumentation diagrams
• Generate field instruments, PLC I/O lists from P&IDs
• Cable schedule and cable route diagrams and conduit development
• Prepare Instrument location plans and instrument installation details
• Control System Architecture / Network diagrams
• Panel Elevation drawings and GAs
• Load schedules and Single Line diagrams
• Earthing and Lighting layout drawings
• Electrical equipment layout and plans
• Update Project website for latest information
• Communicate with global internal clients for input information and project status
• Carry out other duties as may be assigned from time to time by supervisor/management.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Diploma Instrumentation & Control / Electrical
• 3-10 years
• Must have experience working on AutoCAD, Bentley Microstation.
• Experience working in remote / virtual environment on software like, Bentley Plant Space P&ID, Bentley Open Plant P&ID, Autodesk P&ID, AutoCAD Electrical, Revit MEP, BIM360 etc. will be an added advantage.
• Experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel etc.),
• Knowledge of International standards like ISA, BS, IEC, NEMA
• Good Communication skills, Presentation Skills, Learning Attitude, Good grasping power and a Good team member
• Knowledge of Water / Wastewater treatment process will be added advantage.
We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!
Back to top