Join a team that does more than generate and deliver
electricity through its work; join a team that powers growth and advances
communities. Seeing beyond the project at hand, you'll work with us to advance
the industry and build your career. We operate with the strength of a $3B
company and have the agility of a specialized power group, and work on some of
the most challenging and cutting edge projects around the world. Whether
helping to define microgrids, pushing the boundaries on clean energy or grid
modernization, you'll find yourself working with leaders in transmission & distribution,
thermal generation, and renewable energy in one of the world's top 10 design
firms, broadening your skills and developing your career.
Your role will be to provide intermediate document control services to our team.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Compiles and assembles documents, reports, manuals etc.
- Scans, photocopies, prints, logs, distributes, retrieves and files documents.
- Maintains document control systems.
- Files and maintains print and electronic documentation, tracking internal and external distribution.
- Processes and tracks client and vendor documentation.
- Ensures quality procedures are maintained.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to prioritize and organize multiple concurrent assignments.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Familiarity with the following tools would be an asset: ProjectWise, Aconex, FTP sites, Share Point, EDMS
Education and Experience
High School Diploma with minimum of 2 years experience; or Post secondary degree in related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Position will primarily work in an office setting.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each others' talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Job: Document Control
Primary Location: Canada-Alberta-Calgary
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Req ID: 1900005J
Back to top