Division Manager - USACE
At Stantec we build communities. Our US Federal clients secure and enhance our communities. Together we live, work, and raise our families in these local, national, and international communities.
We design barracks, airfields, roadways, bridges, shipyards, ports, recreational facilities, and other infrastructure to help US Federal Agencies maintain and secure our nation. We explore, analyze, and address environmental threats. We plan for, mitigate, and respond to natural and other disasters. In short, we work together with our US Federal Agency partners to help our communities thrive in a safe, sustainable manner. We do this by designing with community in mind. We diligently explore our communities and client's needs and use our innovation, ethics, and passion to meet those needs.
We are active within the communities we serve and seek those who serve our communities, especially veterans. We place special emphasis on those who have served our nation, because they uniquely understand the effort required to help communities prosper.
For Stantec's US Federal Program, Our Nation is our Community. Come join us and help secure and enhance our local, national and international communities.
We seek and USACE Division Manager for the North Atlantic Division (NAD). The Stantec NAD Manager will co-report to Federal Program and Buildings leadership. The successful candidate will have responsibilities both in the North Atlantic USACE Division (NAD), the overall USACE Account Plan.
- Translate visionary leadership from National Account Manager to develop the Stantec USACE North Atlantic Division sub-account.
- Understanding current relationships within Stantec and NAD and organizing that knowledge to develop a mature and viable divisional account
- Forecasting and maximizing net revenue for the Division
- Building and strengthening relationships with small businesses engaged in the Division market.
- Performing strategic planning activities and identifying strategic pursuits within the Division.
- Coordinating with other Division Leads to identify and discuss common issues
- Performing activities relative to the management and execution of projects within the Division by production teams.
- Overseeing and managing the activities of District Client Managers
- Engaging Stantec Practice Leaders in Buildings, Water, Water Power and Dams, Environmental Service, and Environmental Services
- Active engagement in programs, contracts and projects related to USACE NAD.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in leading a team of highly skilled professionals and internal networking across a large enterprise organization
- Knowledge of the USACE structure and procurement process.
- Experience in account management
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organization, coordination, and managerial skills.
- Strong understanding of the Federal market with a working knowledge of USACE
- Experience with responding to Solicitations with a working knowledge of the SF330 process
- Strong business development skills, including significant experience building and maintaining productive relationships with a federal client base.
- An entrepreneurial orientation with strong understanding of the business development challenges of a consulting-services provider
- Familiarization with accounting and management software.
- Travel is required to manage accounts across the Region
Education and Experience:
- Degree and licensed in Engineering
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of experience in related field/sector
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's' talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Job: Civil Engineer
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Columbus
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Manager
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Req ID: 180001R7
Back to top