Desktop Support Analyst
Your Opportunity We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. Our work-engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics, from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning-begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, Stantec has the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level and advance the quality of life in communities across the globe. Stantec trades on the TSX and the NYSE under the symbol STN. Visit us at stantec.com or find us on social media.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Desktop Support Analyst in our Phoenix, AZ office. We are looking for an individual that is motivated, talented, and committed to enhancing individual, team, and company performance.
Your Duties Your primary responsibility will be Desktop Support. Responsibilities will include:
- Configuration/reconfiguration of hardware, including workstations and printers
- Analyze and resolve end-user hardware, software and connectivity issues
- Create and update accurate and consistent records of all calls
- Monitor progress on problem resolution and advise users on status of issue
- Supporting Corporate policies procedures and best practices pertinent to Window Servers
- Performing system backups/recoveries
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to our internal clients
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Experience with supporting Autodesk and Bentley products is a must.
- As the ideal candidate, you are an MCSA/MCSE with two years of experience. College degree preferred.
- Have proven competence in a Microsoft Windows environment including Windows server 2012/2016, Windows 7, Windows 10, MS Office Suite, Anti-Virus software.
- Your expertise also includes a solid knowledge of PC hardware and the ability to set up, configure, and rebuild workstations.
- Have proven troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in an ITIL and SOX compliant organization a plus.
- Excellent customer relationship, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to move, carry and manipulate equipment up to 50 pounds.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top