Desktop Support Analyst
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our 22,000 team members in over 400 locations worldwide are vital to making our Company stronger. Your Opportunity Take the first step towards designing your career with Stantec as a Desktop Support Analyst. Your Key Responsibilities
- Configuration/reconfiguration of hardware, including workstations and printers
- Analyze and resolve end-user hardware, software and connectivity issues
- Create and update accurate and consistent records of all calls
- Monitor progress on problem resolution and advise users on status of issue
- Supporting Corporate policies procedures and best practices pertinent to Window Servers
- Performing system backups/recoveries
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to our internal clients
- Provide excellent client service
- Competence in a Microsoft Windows environment including Windows server 2012/2016, Windows 7, Windows 10, MS Office Suite, Anti-Virus software.
- Knowledge of PC hardware and the ability to set up, configure, and rebuild workstations.
- Have proven troubleshooting skills.
- Exposure to an ITIL and SOX compliant organization a plus.
- Excellent customer relationship, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to move, carry and manipulate equipment up to 50 pounds.
Classroom training and or experience with SCCM will be considered an asset.
Microsoft Certification in Windows, and/or COMPTIA certification in Hardware will be considered an asset.
Position will primarily work in an office setting; requirement to travel to other offices is rare.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Back to top