The buildings that make up the landscape of our daily lives seem like permanent fixtures, fastened to a time and place. But what if that didn't have to be true? What if our built environment - where we live, learn, play, and conduct business - carried us forward instead?
Our Buildings practice keeps people at its heart, recognizing that our shared journey forward is shaped by the meaningful and responsive places we design. From iconic designs to monumental groundbreakings, join us to bring transformational building solutions to life. Every day we apply our expertise, creativity, and passion to propel communities into the future-join us!
We could design buildings just because we can, but we'd rather create places that inspire. Through our Architecture and Interior Design work, we challenge design ideas of the past to create spaces that foster a culture of collaboration-spaces that are designed for community.
We believe good design extends beyond the physical elements of a space-good design shapes our lives, influences our behaviors and interactions, and has purpose. We strive to design spaces that are meaningful and memorable for our communities.
Stantec seeks a Project Architect to join our team in our Orlando, FL office. The Orlando office practice include a variety of project types. We approach projects as an integral team with respect to communication, responsibility, and ideas. Join our team of creative professionals and work with us to create inspiring spaces for all.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Lead medium to Large scale project teams as Project Architect responsible for technical execution and discipline coordination of the project.
- Be an essential part of a project team working on all phases of a design project from Schematic Design through Construction Administration.
- Participate in all aspects of a design project from design, management, and delivery
- Participate in Building Information Modeling through project design and documentation
- Lead and assist the team in implementing, RFP's, SOW's, schedules, and specifications applicable to projects.
- Lead Quality Assurance and provide Quality Control Reviews
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office Suite is preferred.
- Strong Technical skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively with others
- Pro-active attitude, attention to detail, punctual, and organized; team player
Please include work samples representing construction documents with your application.
Education and Experience
A degree in Architecture from an accredited institution
Minimum five (5) years architecture experience
Typical office environment working with computers and remaining sedentary for long periods of time. Field work may include exposure to the elements including inclement weather.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Req ID: 1900029O
Back to top