Design Coordinator - Interior Design
A strong design concept becomes the heart of a project and guides our design decisions. We are looking for collaborative Architects who believe projects are led through design quality, clarity, and an innovative spirit.
We believe design extends beyond the physical elements of a space - it shapes our lives and influences our behaviors and interactions. We strive to create meaningful places which are memorable and have a positive influence on our communities. Join our interdisciplinary team of creative professionals and work with us to create inspiring spaces for all.
Stantec's Miami, FL office has an exciting opportunity for a Design Coordinator - Interior Design.
- Participate in Building Information Modeling through project design and documentation
- Perform field work (evaluation of existing sites)
- Collaborate with team members within the project team
- Completion of a Bachelor of Interior Design or Architecture degree at an accredited institution
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience in interior design
- Familiarity with Revit, SketchUp, InDesign and Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively with others
- Ability to work in an energetic and challenging work environment
- Pro-active attitude, attention to detail, punctual, and organized
Job ID 34176
# of Openings Remaining 1
Experience (Years) 3
Discipline Architecture & Interior Design
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top