Design Coordinator - Interior Design
Your Opportunity We could design buildings just because we can, but we'd rather create places that inspire. Through our Architecture and Interior Design work, we challenge design ideas of the past to create spaces that foster a culture of collaboration-spaces that are designed for community.
We believe good design extends beyond the physical elements of a space-good design shapes our lives, influences our behaviors and interactions, and has purpose. We strive to design spaces that are meaningful and memorable for our communities. Join our team of creative professionals and work with us to create inspiring spaces for all.
Stantec's Boston, MA office has an exciting opportunity for a Design Coordinator - Interior Design.
- Participate in selection of architectural finishes, interior furnishings, fabrics, lighting and other building specifications.
- Research and understand different materials, products and systems that accomplish the design goals of the project.
- Produce detailed floor plans, elevations, details and shop drawings.
- Prepare design, finish, and furniture alternates and recommendations.
- Work and coordinate with project architects, managers, other designers and consultants, vendors, and regulatory agencies through all phases of a project's design and construction to ensure the project and design objectives are met.
- Communicate with and manage client expectations in all aspects, including design, budget, and schedule.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Successful completion of a Bachelor of Interior Design or related degree at an accredited institution.
- Revit experience preferred and proficiency of SketchUp, InDesign and Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively with others. Also, the ability to work in an energetic and challenging work environment.
- Pro-active attitude, attention to detail, punctual, and organized
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top