Design Coordinator - Architecture
Creating memorable experiences is the design philosophy that shapes Stantec's Culture and Entertainment Studio. We collaborate with the finest organizations of the entertainment industry to create inspired attractions throughout the world, developing emotional connections through the places we create. Join our team of creative professionals in creating compelling experiences of wonder and joy.
Stantec is currently seeking individuals for our Los Angeles office who are collaborative team players focused on delivering innovative design solutions. You should have demonstrated ability to combine imagination with technical know-how to implement those designs. Interest in entertainment type projects is a must.
- Participate in Building Information Modeling through project design and documentation.
- Detail and solve complex architectural and interior designs.
- Perform field work evaluating existing sites.
- Be an essential part of a project team working on all phases of a design project from conceptual design through construction administration.
- Assist the team in implementing a project's scope of work within schedule and budget.
- Collaborate with project team members including consultants.
- A degree in Architecture is preferred.
- Minimum 3 (three) years of architectural experience.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office Suite is preferred.
- Great communication skills.
- Pro-active attitude, attention to detail, and organized.
- Ability to work in an energetic and challenging work environment.
- Able to work effectively and collaboratively with multiple team members.
# of Openings Remaining 2
Experience (Years) 3
Discipline Architecture & Interior Design
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top