Design Coordinator - Architecture
Your Opportunity: We could design buildings just because we can, but we'd rather create places that inspire. Through our Architecture and Interior Design work, we challenge design ideas of the past to create spaces that foster a culture of collaboration-spaces that are designed for community.
We believe good design extends beyond the physical elements of a space-good design shapes our lives, influences our behaviors and interactions, and has purpose. We strive to design spaces that are meaningful and memorable for our communities. Join our team of creative professionals and work with us to create inspiring spaces for all.
Your Duties: The successful candidate will:
- Participate in all aspects of design projects from development of initial concept through construction administration.
- Work alongside experienced practitioners that will mentor and help them grow as professionals.
- Collaborate with team members within the project team including clients, engineers and contractors.
Your Capabilities and Credentials: We require:
- Completion of a Bachelor of Architecture degree at an accredited institution.
- Proficient with Revit, SketchUp, InDesign and Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively with others.
- The ability to work independently in an energetic and challenging work environment.
- Pro-active attitude, attention to detail, punctual, and organized
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top