Design Coordinator 3 - Architecture
The Boston studio of Stantec Architecture, a national leader in design, thought, and practice, is seeking an entry level architect/designer with 4-7 years of experience for the position of Design Coordinator to work on exceptional projects, grow your career, and have a positive and profound impact on the communities we serve.
At Stantec, we believe design extends beyond the elements that define space. At its best, design shapes our lives, influences our behaviors, and lends purpose and meaning to our activities. If that resonates with you and you have a passion for design, we encourage you to submit your qualifications to join our team of creative professionals and work with us to inspire others.
A Design Coordinator (DC) at Stantec is an emerging professional with a degree in Architecture, and is planning a path towards licensure. As a critical member of our team-based approach, DC's contribute to all phases of our project work from conceptual design to documentation & delivery. We are seeking a motivated individual with strong design and graphic skills to join our team and work on exciting projects.
Your Key Responsibilities
Depending on level of experience Design Coordinators at Stantec:
- Engage in the design process developing ideas, creating renderings, building digital / physical models, & preparing design presentations.
- Develop design documentation including plans, sections, elevations, & details, evaluate material options, and coordinate with consultant team
- Assist in delivery with site visits, field reports, & submittal review
- Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture degree
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience
- Great team player with excellent communication skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Eager to learn, good listener, curious & proactive
- High proficiency with Revit, Sketchup, & Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with physical model building including Laser cutter & 3D Printer a plus.
- LEED Green Associate / AP with BD C Specialty a plus.
- Letter of interest, resume, and sample of portfolio work.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Job: Intern Architect
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Req ID: 190001GH
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Jon H.Operations Director
Jon is responsible for growing Stantec in the northwest region of the United Kingdom and leading and guiding the team in this area.
Back to top