Your Opportunity A strong design concept becomes the heart of a project and guides our design decisions. We are looking for collaborative Architects who believe projects are led through design quality, clarity, and an innovative spirit.
We believe design extends beyond the physical elements of a space - it shapes our lives and influences our behaviors and interactions. We strive to create meaningful places which are memorable and have a positive influence on our communities. Join our interdisciplinary team of creative professionals and work with us to create inspiring spaces for all.
Stantec's Miami, FL office has an exciting opportunity for a Design Architect.
- Lead multiple project teams - focused on design quality
- Contribute and advance design vision through all project phases
- Understand all influencing factors of a project while providing a design solution meeting the requirements of our clients
- Mentor younger architects and develop their skills for a holistic understanding of our profession
- Reinforce a culture of collaboration, and innovation
- Participate in BIM modeling throughout project design & documentation
- Perform limited administrative and office management tasks
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Successful completion of a Bachelor or Masters of Architecture degree at an accredited institution
- Licensed Architect
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years architectural experience
- Familiarity with Revit and Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both visually and verbally to clearly articulate design strategy
- The ability to work effectively with others in an energetic and challenging work environment
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top